FG PROFILE: WHO REALLY IS THIS WOMAN???



Camera Roll....
Light Check  ☑
Angle of the Camera Check ☑

Okay I admit that I do not know Jack about photography, other than taking Selfies without even a Selfie stick....

But allow me to turn the Spotlights on a Very Camera-Shy Bag of Gold....

The idea of photography is taking pictures of what you like and I'm unashamedly in love with the Image my lenses are currently focused on.

Photography is also about capturing important moments, an Image is only as precious as the moment in which it was taken.

A lot of times we take pictures but it takes a keen eye of any legendary photographer to capture priceless moments.

Sadly life seems to keep us too busy to capture and celebrate important moments.
A lot of times we live life like getting married and forgetting to hire a Photographer.
Crazy if you ask me!

So I'm choosing to capture an amazing moment.....
A Woman who's Wig I am unfit to brush
🤣🤣🤣
Just the same way John the Baptist would ordinarily be unable to untie the Shoe Lace of Jesus.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Guess who made my Fragile Giant profile today???

It's the Delectable Wife of My Dear Governor.

For Non-Abians,
Allow me to Introduce to you,
The First Lady of Abia State!

Deaconess Mrs Nkechi Ikpeazu!
Here's my Interest in this Woman of God, her works are not just about the pedestal this Amazon sits on, but a direct reflection of who she is, should she never have smelled fame!

I have a strong bias for Girl Children most people who know me can attest to that and so when I spot someone with similar passions, I'm quick to relate.

So early in the week, I had the rare privilege of Touring the Vicar Hope Foundation (VHF), the Pet project of Mrs Nkechi Ikpeazu and with my knowledge of Project management I could easily identify sustainable projects with plans for continuity.

First the VHF facility is one designed away from the disturbances of the Urban Life.

Again I'm no professional in Architecture but I also know a building plan designed to take care of Special needs when I see one......

A very massive expanse of building dedicated to Professional Health care, the sort people travel miles to get.

Serene to the core with even foreign medical  professionals on duty, I had to employ the help of a translator to understand the equipments they tried to explain to me.

There and then I made up my mind to learn at least one foreign language, don't ask me which....lol

I wish I had just the right expressions for the things I saw.

While I still stood agape, blown away by the concept of VHF as it had to do with ensuring professional health care for Abia Women, I was again invited to another section of the the building.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
A fully equipped Youth Center, Classroom style.
What should be best described as a Learning Lab.
Properly Air-conditioned, Comfortable Furniture's, A full Cupboard housing all sort of games aimed at mental development.

Chess, Scrabble, Monopoly; the few I could recognize from my growing up days and several others even my Montessori education missed.

My tour was definitely getting more interesting, as I was shown a gallery holding several pictures of the beneficiaries of her housing scheme, especially widows; without exaggerations over 60 houses fully furnished and delivered to people the world would never have remembered, all over Abia ......

A Mind Blowing Blue Print of Plans and Projects for the Girl Child.

Abia Women are truly blessed with a gift like Mrs Nkechi Ikpeazu, every project seems designed in their favour!
Little wonder people refer to her as Alpha mum!

Various Empowerments and Interventions on the standards of International policies, time will fail me to list.

And I'm asking myself, who is this woman and what is it that drives her this much??

What propels her to do this much even with meagre funds???

As I couldn't identify the presence of foreign donors.......

What propels her to sit quietly on achievements like this is truly beyond me!

Why people aren't privy to the things she does, I honestly cannot tell.

Not a single bill board announcing her achievements.....
That's completely unfair if you ask me!

Largely uninterested in accessorising both herself nor her office.

I took my time to look through her pictures, the only Jewelry one would spot are her wedding bands and wrist watch.

She wears Normal Ankara as with everyone else, please feel free to conduct an internet search if you'll find "expensive" apparels befitting the status she "annoyingly" doesn't care about.

An elderly man who happens to be her staff even chipped that despite her status, she still addresses him as "Dee" (meaning Uncle or Sir).

Truly Just like a Lamp that doesn't speak, she is simply introduced by the Light she bears....

This is my Special shout out to this SILENT ACHIEVER crushing on her goals and staying low key about it.

But not for too long ma'am, consider me your number one fan.

I am not just stunned, Overwhelmed or in Awe....
I am simply Nkechified
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am Chioma Agwu Mba,
The Nkechified One..... 

An unbiased and proud Abian!
Exposer of all hidden truths.... 

Celebrating Love on the wheels of Passion.

Please feel free to rebroadcast if you are a Lover of Progress!

Ndewo nu!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a great profile. Grace to accomplish more projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great profile. Grace to accomplish more projects.

    ReplyDelete